Welcome!

If you're ready to start living by your own rules and blaze your own path to success and fulfillment, this blog has been created for you!

Enjoy the articles here, and for even more on these subjects (wealth and abundance, career and personal development, health and wellbeing, etc...basically, living a fantastic life on YOUR terms), visit:

BreathingProsperity.com

Loving Your 'Work'

Aaaahhhh, but I love my computer.

I am 'away' at the moment in a lovely beach community, and although I am having a great time and relaxing, I also miss my computer and all the 'work' I should be doing.

Now, the old me would have said 'don't be ridiculous ~ enjoy your time off and forget about work,'...but the 'new' me knows that in order to be really successful at something, you must live and breathe it...and love it. I do love my work, which is all online, and I think that is a good thing.

How many people can say they love their work? Answer: those people who have invested the time to figure out exactly what they want to do with their lives, and who further invested in themselves by DOING it. Amen!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites