Welcome!

If you're ready to start living by your own rules and blaze your own path to success and fulfillment, this blog has been created for you!

Enjoy the articles here, and for even more on these subjects (wealth and abundance, career and personal development, health and wellbeing, etc...basically, living a fantastic life on YOUR terms), visit:

BreathingProsperity.com

Follow Your Path Update

Welcome back!

It's been a busy time these past few months, and as my businesses and investing interests morph and grow I've been neglecting my posts posts, as some of you may have noticed.



In between posts, I trust you will enjoy the large amount of free personal and professional development content here and at my other websites and blogs (for instance, IncreasingVelocity.com, Live-with-Power.com and BreathingProsperity.com and the popular blog).

I just wanted to acknowledge that I haven't been around, and encourage all of you to do the same - get out there and learn and grow and create your future consciously! I'll be writing more soon, but just wanted to say 'hi' in the meantime.

I'll leave you with a couple of my favourite quotes:
Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere." ~ Barack Obama

How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." - Coco Chanel

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites